10 Adventurous dates to get your hearts racing this Valentine’s Day.
Forget the boring dinner and movie dates, chocolates and flowers, why don’t you surprise your lover this February 14th with an experience that will really get their heart racing. Think outside the box and do something original and adventurous this Valentines Day and inject a little excitement and adrenalin into your relationship.
We’ve compiled a list of our top 10 adventurous Gold Coast dates just for you:
- Skypoint climb atop the Q1 Resort building takes you up to height of 270 metres above sea level and provides you with 360 degree views of the Gold Coast. Also includes entry to the Q1 Observation Deck. Look down if you dare!
- Get your hearts racing on an exciting adventure through the Gold Coast Broadwater with Paradise Jet Boating. 360 degree spins, action and sightseeing all the way to Sovereign Islands. Couples receive free photo’s on Valentine’s Day!
- The team at Jet Ski Safaris will take you off the beaten track on a guided, small group tour through the Broadwater with its sandy beaches, narrow tidal passages and mangrove channels Jet Ski Safari. Share a ski and cuddle up.
- Take your lover on a thrilling scenic tour with SeaWorld Helicopters for an unforgettable view of the Gold Coast. Don’t forget your camera!
- Couples who drift together stay together according to the team at Slideways Go Karting . Challenge your valentine to a race around the three-storey racetrack featuring huge ramps, turns, tunnels, hairpins and more. Check out their Valentine’s Day promo deal too!
- Treat your special someone to the ultimate in style and luxury and experience the thrill of driving one of the world’s most exotic cars. At rent a dream car you can choose from a Lamborghini, Ferrari, Maserati, Lotus, or the beautiful vintage 1956 Rolls Royce.
- You and your partner will enjoy the thrill of your life as you fly through the trees on Australia’s largest guided zipline tour – Treetop challenge . Located at Mt Tamborine, the adventure park includes high ropes, flying foxes and over 100 challenges! Unleash your inner Tarzan, or Jane…
- Technology and touring combine with the unique Ninebot-Segway guided tours. Dubbed ‘electric surfing’ ride the ninebot personal transportation robot through Coolangatta and the Gold Coast’s southern beaches including surfing hot spots Greenmount Beach and Snapper Rocks.
- Enjoy a kayak and snorkelling adventure together with Australian Kayaking Adventures and explore the clear calm waters of the Gold Coast Broadwater and South Stradbroke Island. Includes breakfast on the beach!
- If you really want to feel an adrenalin rush, how does up to 50secs of freefall sound? Get out of your comfort zone with a tandem skydive by Gold Coast Skydive taking in the views of the hinterland and golden Gold Coast beaches before landing on Kirra beach. Show your lover just how brave you really are!
Enjoy your Valentine’s Day and remember Love is the greatest adventure!