Paradise Jet Boating COVID-19 statement
Paradise Jet Boating COVID-19 Response
At Paradise Jet Boating we continue to monitor and assess the situation regarding COVID-19 in accordance with the Australian Government Department of Health guidelines and the advice of official State Bodies. At the moment, we are still able to operate as normal however we are taking extra precautions to minimise any possible transmission of the virus. We continually maintain a high standard of cleanliness across our office, vessels and pick up vehicles and have increased our cleaning and sanitisation processes to include the following:
- Regular disinfecting of our check in and passenger waiting area.
- Disinfecting raincoats and life jackets after each use.
- Disinfecting of handrails on the vessels after each tour.
- Disinfecting of pick up vehicles after each transfer.
- Restricted handling of merchandise.
- Hand sanitiser available at reception area.
- EFTPOS machine cleaned after use.
- Vessel capacity is max 22 passengers. However tour sizes are generally much lower, allowing us to provide increased space between customers for social distancing purposes.
- Like other businesses, we’re asking our team members to maintain high standards of personal hygiene and cleanliness and reduced customer contact. Staff who have any cold like symptoms are not to come to work.
We understand that some people do not wish to travel at this time and we continue to adjust our tour availability based on this demand. Should you need to cancel your tour with us please let us know as soon as possible. We would appreciate if you can consider rescheduling your tour or exchanging for a gift voucher as opposed to cancelling altogether if possible.
Paradise Jet Boating is a family business and has been operating on the Gold Coast for over 15 years. “At this time, our highest priority is the health and safety of our customers and our staff. We thank our staff for their patience and understanding as they too feel the impacts with reduced shifts and concerns for the health of their own vulnerable family members. We are optimistic that once we get through this current unsettling time that business will continue to flourish and look forward to continuing to provide exciting jet boat adventure rides through the Gold Coast Broadwater for both locals and visitors.” Tony Johnson, Managing Director.
We thank you all for your support and understanding during these challenging times and we hope that when you are ready to plan your next holiday that you choose to visit the Gold Coast and support our local tourism businesses.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any queries on 07 5526 3190 or email [email protected]. We will continue to update you on any further developments and recommend following our social media accounts for the latest updates.
You can download our Covid-19 response statement below: